RV Lots & Villas For Sale
Photos And Videos
Surrounded by wilderness, our stunning property is located in perhaps North America's final pristine location for outdoor recreation. The area features far more natural surroundings amid few signs of any noteworthy development. If you're looking to fully connect with nature, this is the place.
The Bluffs at Kokanee Springs are perched in a forested area just above Crawford Creek at the foot of Mount Crawford. Walk the resort's trail system to access the amazing local sandy beach.
The Bluffs are located alongside of Kokanee Springs Golf Course. The RV lots for sale in The Bluffs are tucked nicely into the trees for your family's privacy and serenity.
Things To Do
Discover The Sheer Wonder Of It All
Cradled by the Selkirk Mountains alongside Kootenay Lake.
RV Lots For Sale
Own a fully-serviced RV lot at our 4-season resort property.
Golf And Lots More
Enjoy incredible golf, resort dining, 10km onsite trail system & more.
Own Here. Thrive Here.
In A National Park-Like Setting
Now selling private RV lots and villas next to the iconic Kokanee Springs Golf Course alongside the town of Crawford Bay at Kootenay Lake north of Creston BC.
The RV Lots
own from $89,900
Resort and Area
• Bucket-list-worthy 18-hole Golf Course
• REFRESH Kitchen & Bar
• Driving Range, Golf Shop
• 10km Of Private Resort Trails
• Amazing Local Beach - Resort Trail To Beach Access
• Quadding (ATV) And Snowmobiling Area Nearby
• Town of Crawford Bay - Cafes, Shops, Market, Bakery
• Plaid Lake Trail (advanced/difficult or 4x4 access) 16-km forestry road access
• Pilot Bay Provincial Park and Lighthouse 12-min
• Nelson is a Free Ferry Ride plus a 30-min Scenic Drive